RETAIL TECHNOLOGY ADOPTION ASSISTANCE SCHEME FOR MANPOWER DEMAND MANAGEMENT
For retailers to adopt relevant information and communications technology and other technologies that help manage manpower demand.
Funding Ceiling: HKD50,000 on a 1:1 matching basis. Applicant must contribute 1/2.
To subsidise retail enterprises on the use of relevant technologies to manage manpower demand and enhance productivity and working conditions of workers.
- 1:1 matching basis
- Cumulative funding ceiling per enterprise: HKD50,000
- Individual project funding ceiling: 50% of the total approved cost of a project or HKD50,000, whichever is lower
- Maximum no. of approved projects: 2 projects
- Contribute no less than 50% of the total approved project cost in cash.
- Funds will be received after project completion
- Registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance (Cap.310)
- Having substantive retail business operation in Hong Kong
- Non-listed enterprises
- Related enterprises would be treated as one single enterprise with a cumulative funding ceiling of HKD50,000 if
- ≥30% of the ownership of the each enterprise is held by the same individual(s)
- Application Submission
- Application Vetting (within 50 – 90 clear working days)
- Submission of Quotations (within 1 month upon notification of vetting results)
- Approved Project Commencement
- Project Completion (within 6 months)
- Completion Report & Audited Account Submission
- Funding disbursement
- Submit application to the ReTAAS Secretariat by post or electronically
- Prior to the start of the project
- All year round
EXAMPLES OF ELIGIBLE PROJECTS
- Mobile App
- Product Kiosk
- Security and Surveillance System
- Wifi network
*Project that will receive or has already received government funding, will not be funded